Classic Herringbone Parlor
Category: Milking Systems
- The disassembled and hot-dipped galvanized irons of the milking parlor
- Zigzag double row irons on each side which allow the animals to be treated to stop at 30 °
- A dirt retention and mounting fixing plate at each milking point.
- A straight door at the exit levels and leaning at the entry levels
- An exit door lock with chisel mechanism; the lock on the front door is sliding
- The udder iron with telescopic adjustment
- A ½ pipe preventing cutting above the galvanized side sheet and free pipe passages with Chrome-nickel fasteners
- Connection between the side walls of the building
- All the connections of the structure are mounted with cast steel clamps
- An operator’s staircase at each head of the hole
- The whole structure is hot-dip galvanized
Advantage: It allows you to view the 4 udders of the animal when connecting the tips.